At this point we have completed the walkthrough for deploying a NodeJS application on Nomad with Waypoint using the Waypoint deployment workflow..
In this guide, you accomplished the following tasks:
- Installed Waypoint and initialed an app
- Built, deployed, and released the app with the Waypoint workflow
- Made a change to the app and then redeployed it
- Ran commands on the app with
- Viewed the app's log data
- Accessed the Waypoint web UI
From here, we suggest you try one of the other Getting Started guides like deploying an application to Kubernetes, or explore deploying your own applications and contributing to the Waypoint examples!